Might whine and complain about aches and pains but got put in my place yesterday. Girl I went to school with and a friend just was given a 80% chance she has 5 years left. A type of sarcoma that is very lethal. Has 2 kids 6 and 3. Never a partying self destructive animal like I was and she gets sick. Thoughts and prayers needed for her and her family.
There is a fundraiser for them this next weekend and I whipped up a couple of my barnwood things for the auction. I am sure it is a drop in the bucket but felt I should do something to help as my wife and I went through medical financial hard times and know how overwhelming it can become and fast. Not the best pics but hope they get a few bucks to help out.
Good on you brother for whipping out some crafts to sell. Prayers for a miracle, God is still in that business you know. We had a couple at church that the Mrs had stage 4 cancer and was given less than a year that was about 10 years ago and she is cancer free and they moved to Alaska to open a retreat for bush pastors to come to, to get revived. Doctors just shook their heads in disbelief.....
Amazing story LP Folks, we need to get behind this Truth! He answers prayers every moment, and His Healing has overcome death..... May the Truth and the Life of our Lord Jesus flow over us........in our hearts, in our friends' and family's hearts, in and for the heart and soul of our country; and we pray this in the Holy name of Jesus Christ, Amen and Amen.
Greenstick this is really sad. Prayers sent. Thanks too for the crafts you are giving. They are nice.