In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

FHC Shirts for Kids

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Grizzly Adam, May 26, 2016.

  1. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    One of our members has requested that we make the t-shirts available in the kids sizes, which we will gladly do if others are interested. This will be for the FHC shirts, Scrench shirts, and Pursuit of Firewood shirts. I sincerely hope no one wants a FHC Wife shirt in a children's size.

    Anyway, thoughts?
     
    Redneck, wildwest and Eric VW like this.
  2. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,652
    Likes Received:
    144,617
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    I might buy one:)
     
  3. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,512
    Likes Received:
    95,523
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    I would love a couple BUT I think my daughter might have serious objections to her kids wearing them.
     
    wildwest and campinspecter like this.
  4. Redneck

    Redneck

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2015
    Messages:
    1,486
    Likes Received:
    13,641
    Location:
    Burton mi
    Found this today. My granddaughters want a fhc shirt and stickers for x mas. Do we have childrens sizes avail yet?
     
  5. cwn877

    cwn877

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,174
    Likes Received:
    4,542
    Location:
    Central Pa
    My nephews would all wear one and a friend's kids would too.
     
  6. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    No, we havent seen much interest from members here.