In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Triple Smoked Bacon Cheeseburgers

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by Grizzly Adam, Oct 11, 2013.

  1. NortheastAl

    NortheastAl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,887
    Likes Received:
    28,161
    Location:
    Putnam County NY
  2. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    I want some:drool::thumbs:
     
  3. StihlHead

    StihlHead

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    715
    Likes Received:
    1,289
    Location:
    The wild west
    Ha! I had a big older (better) Brinkmann offset/side smoker, but then I got an older Traeger 'lil Texas, and I never looked back. I sold the Brinkmann. I am a pellet pig now. You will be even more of a purist with a pellet smoker, and crank out mean BBQ that would win awards. WARNING: Smoked food is VERY addictive. You are very likely to gain weight with a pellet smoker. You have been warned!
     
    swags, NortheastAl and Chvymn99 like this.
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    That would go great in a sundae.
     
  5. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,486
    Likes Received:
    113,773
    Location:
    KC Metro
    That look awesome... Love me some BBQ Bacon.....
     
  6. StihlHead

    StihlHead

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    715
    Likes Received:
    1,289
    Location:
    The wild west
  7. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,282
    Likes Received:
    66,652
    Location:
    IN
    The best topping for any burger is more meat.
     
  8. StihlHead

    StihlHead

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    715
    Likes Received:
    1,289
    Location:
    The wild west
    I had to have a smoked oink burger tonight because of this thread... it was damm good. No photo, I do not want to start an epidemic!
     
    Grizzly Adam likes this.
  9. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Glad to be of service.