We hit 45 degrees today, and it was time to fire the oven. I started it with maple and cut up oak snow stakes. A piece of Super Cedar to get it going. It was nice to be outside for a while and cook. Rolling along. I cracked the thermometer in the oven when firing. I used the rooker to pull the coals out to the floor to soak the bricks. Pegged thermometer. Pepperoni out. That is a piece of angle iron to hold the wood back and keep the crust from burning. Italian sausage and mozz cheese. Killer Mushroom and cheese The last one was a barbecue chicken and sweet onion.
That looks great. If it stays warm out I will be smoking some pork loin but now you have me second guessing that.
OOOOHHHHH! those food pics are killing me. Tonight it is popcorn or coleslaw. I think I am going to have to find recipes for whatever it is you made and try them (sigh) in the electric oven. Cleaning the boiler tomorrow morning so may be roasted potatoes for lunch.
Yep. It's a Whirley Pop. And of coarse I had to make some popcorn while I was there. LOL Guess who helped me.
Not sure which brand is the original, but mine works great. I got the video all done short of the voice over, you should get to check out my model tomorrow.
Gotta change that. Calzones are awesome and not hard to make !! Get creative with the fillings...meatball, sausage, chicken parm, veggies and ricotta, steak and cheese...whatever you want. Dammit now I am hungry