In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Old Farm Single Tree Mule?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by thewoodlands, Sep 11, 2016.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    The batteries on the camera are dead so I have some pics tomorrow, I'll need some ID's on some different old horse drawn farm equipment and maybe some different ways to display them on the wall.
     
  2. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    :popcorn:
     
  3. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,372
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Backwoods Savage and TurboDiesel like this.
  4. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    Bet Dennis could out pull that mule..:whistle:

    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
    Backwoods Savage likes this.
  5. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,372
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    He does seem to be a tad bit stubborn now and again!
     
    Backwoods Savage and TurboDiesel like this.
  6. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    o_O

    Oh! I wasn't going there!...:jaw:
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
    Backwoods Savage and yooperdave like this.
  7. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    Not sure the size of the equipment or wall space but instead of a shelf I mounted an old family pedal car on the living room wall like this.

    [​IMG]

    It took some extra work to support it but I l think it's more interesting than on a shelf.

    [​IMG]