In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Cool trading post.....

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Well Seasoned, Aug 25, 2016.

  1. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    In Bethlehem N.H. A lot of wood furniture........


    20160825_114700.jpg 20160825_114719.jpg 20160825_114858.jpg 20160825_115257.jpg 20160825_115402.jpg
     
  2. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    And the craft metal work......


    20160825_114620.jpg 20160825_114615.jpg 20160825_114601.jpg 20160825_114553.jpg
     
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Some massive talent in that metal work.
    Holy Moly.
     
  4. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    You ain't kidding....... sheesh!

    Only about $ 5000 bucks :hair:
     
  5. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Pfft....mere pocket change......for Bill Gates.
     
  6. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
  7. NortheastAl

    NortheastAl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,887
    Likes Received:
    28,161
    Location:
    Putnam County NY
    +1
     
  8. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    Yeah it is awesome, I was just in there 10 days ago. The antique barn/old collectibles place next door seen in your 6th pic is fun. We bought a few cheap treasure there, we usually stop in a few times a year. I'm glad you found the place.
     
  9. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF

    I was going to pickup a misery whip, but they didn't have one with enough arch to it. Was also looking for some CI pans. Good prices....
     
  10. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    CI pans?
     
    Well Seasoned and NortheastAl like this.
  11. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    Now I get it, I've been up all night going to bed soon.
     
    Well Seasoned and NortheastAl like this.
  12. unclefess

    unclefess Guest

    what is that place ? there are lots of places around there you would like ,there is a labonville in gorham and if you get up to errol i think you would like ll cote ,such a great area.
     
  13. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    I forget the name of the place, it is right in the center of Bethlehem. Right on 302 across from the Irving gas station. I'll come up with the name.
     
    NortheastAl and Well Seasoned like this.
  14. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    It's " Indian Brook Trading Company" there is a youtube video as well.