Just a nice day of riding around in the boat, the water is down about 10-15 feet. What type of duck is this?
On the opposite side of the island was the whole duckling crew, we saw them together after we ate lunch.
We took the boat out to the same spot today, the water is down over 20 feet in my opinion. I'll get some pictures up later.
You can see how low the water is,these are from today. Pic 0253 is some rock that usually is under water, 0258 is the small Island we go to, you can see the sticks in the sand that someone has been marking the water levels, pic 0260 is an area we usually drive the boat onto the top level during the spring, 0262 is an area we usually come through when the water levels are up, 0264 are more rocks that are usually covered. I think the water levels are down over 20 feet.
Wow, your levels are really down. Any significant rains expected? I have a friend and his wife, along with their grand daughter coming up your way for a long weekend. He'll be bringing up his jet boat.......