All serviced and packed up to head from lancaster to Waldorf MD to take a tree down for my B/SIL. Saws are ready, gassed and bar oil, except the 400, picking up chain for the new bar on the way. Splitter is hunkered down... And while loading up I saw a friend made a home in the wood shed.. he's a keeper, eat those bugs little buddy. Also a big thanks to stackowood for the deal on the 92 bars a while ago, finally getting the chain to fit.
Here is the offerder, chestnut tree over the pool deck.... Wish I was clued in a little better how fat over that fence it was. I think I'll put the notch in the side of the branch and try to swing it back around. Grizzly Adam I'm having some photo upload issues, any ideas....
Here are a few pics I had trouble uploading earlier... Splitter loaded and ready for the trip, offender tree, and I put the hitch vise together this morning before heading out.
We're going to get started at 8AM. Saturday and all. You can look forward to video.... whether it turn out good or bad...
AH, gotcha, I thought it already happened and you had just had trouble uploading pics. Well be careful then and we'll check back maybe this evening. Got a little project for today myself, switching out a set of french doors.
Frenchies are tricky, make sure you have room in the rough opening to rack them around to get your reveals right.
Hopefully won't be too bad, taking one set out and put a new set in. Both measure identically the same, but I'm sure I'll have to do a little wiggling, can't ever go without a few challenges.
Trees are down, and bucked, gonna try to get it all split before we're done here. No injuries and no collateral damage.... Good day so far.
So we are home safe. And a bonus is B/S IL didn't have need or room for much of the wood. We brought home about 2/3 of the ~3/4 cord. Tired now but phito and video uploads tomorrow. Good night.