Started cleaning up the Pioneer Farmsaw that I posted in another thread . Has no spark....I know what the prob is . But also another complaint to figure out . NO OIL !! But oil drips down the power head..just not lubing up chain . Hmmmmmm..may have found the prob in the pics below . Clutch cover jam packed with junk . Oiler holes on bar completely jammed full . I gotta tell ya....it breaks my heart to see such lack of attention Im sure you guys have encountered this . I literally saved 10 Poulan Wildthings and 5 or 6 Homelite Super xl's at the scrapyard this past year . They wouldnt start..pieces of junk right ? We all have read bad reviews on the Poulans !! But in those reviews..did they mention how they put crappy gas/oil mix in the tank..or didnt clean the air filter...ever ! Or that they put the bar oil in the wrong hole ? NOPE !! All 10 Wildthings I had gotten..needed the air filter cleaned/replaced .... fuel system flush.... and the bar oiler system cleaned . And there I had 10 perfectly fine Wildthings and a bunch of Homelites...to trade and sell for what I wanted . So I guess I should be happy that some people dont clean or maintain there stuff . But it irritates me too.....because these are the people more than likely giving bad misleading reviews online for all to see . Thats why I never give too many thoughts to reviews..unless its like you guys on here..guys who know how to run and maintain there equipment !! OK...that was my long winded ran t for today..thanks for listening fellas ! Pioneer before.. Pioneer after....
A little TLC goes a long ways. Saw will last many years with reasonable maintenance , fresh good fuel mix & general cleaning. Keep your chain sharp !
X2.. Looks like a NO unit in the pics. Very nice saw and I couldn't agree more with your statement above Fuzz! It irritates me as well!!
Honey Fuzz, if you and Dexter keep posting pictures of cleaned up saws mine will be getting a inferiority complex! Gary