I had mentioned the neighbor wanting some trees down. Got that done today and it was a quick job. But, my apology. I didn't even think to take the camera. Nice part is both husband and wife were there and as quickly as I could cut off a limb, they were there to load it onto their trailer to take to the brush pile. Then to my surprise, they also loaded all the firewood onto their trailer and brought it to our place. Really nice neighbors they are. They've only been here a couple years but we could not ask for better neighbors! That is worth more than gold. Perhaps I will get a picture of the wood we hauled to our place. We put it right by the wood that HDRock and TurboDiesel bucked up and split at the gtg. Now to top it off, I need to work up the ground for food plots and he is going to do it for us with one of his tractors and roto tiller. That will save me a lot of work. Then I'll plant some buckwheat.
Is that the same guy that built you the deer blind shed? What is lot nicer today than it has been, unfortunately no firewood work the tree still laying in the woods, grass mowing day
Thought you were gunna say the neighbors wanted some trees down and while they were gone for the weekend you went and cut down the wrong trees........
Backwoods Savage would have a story to beat all then And he would tell it quite humbly, with big, full laughs, too And then blame it on Judy. Just kidding Dennis!
Not trying to hi-jack, it is neighbor related. A couple years back the land beside and behind me where an old guy lived in a small trailer went up for sale after he died. A builder bought the land, cleared an acre and put up a big house, we were a little nervous. What would this bring? A young couple bought the house, and soon I met the husband. They were from Boston, my heart dropped, city folk, and all their misconceptions. Well the first the he says to me is " when we looked at the house the first thing we liked was your wood piles, they looks like real NH and that's what we were looking for". My chest swelled up and stood a little taller and prouder, and then he says " you know I've got 5 acres out back here, do mind if we shoot in the pit?" I stuck my hand out and gave him a firm shake and said " welcome to the neighborhood" We are good friends.