In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

What's the best way to clean when cold!

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by Gasifier, Jan 21, 2014.

  1. 343amc

    343amc

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,749
    Likes Received:
    5,770
    Location:
    Northeast Lower Michigan
    Buying my furnace was some of the best money I ever spent. Even though I about threw in the towel trying to get it figured out when I first got it. Dex talked me off the ledge more than once. :)
     
    DexterDay likes this.
  2. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Your glad you have it now.. :)

    And Eaton, you having more than one floor? I honestly think that the Harman would be more up your alley or SBI came out with a new unit. It's one of the only furnaces to be approved as a Whole heating furnace (and A/C), instead of supplemental like all the others are. It burns pellets, but also takes has an electric element (for supplemental heat or heat in general. For when you have no pellets or pellets can't keep up) and has a A/C condenser that you can buy separate. Huge Distribution blower and multiple options.

    I honestly am thinking of selling the Fahrenheit and buying the furnace, then adding the electric elements and A/C as money permits. I forget the name, but can look it up. An ideal system should have over 1,000 CFM distribution blower. Something in which it and the Harman PF -100 have.

    If you ever want to come over and look at mine and see and feel what comes out the vents?? Your more than welcome.
     
  3. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Use a blow torch and a can of hair spray it cleans everything! Even removes skin!o_O Don't ask...