In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Foxy

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by papadave, May 21, 2016.

  1. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    SisIL had this about 30 ft from her front door this morning.....staring at her guineas.
    They're in an enclosure, so no harm. image.jpg
     
  2. bobdog2o02

    bobdog2o02

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2015
    Messages:
    3,010
    Likes Received:
    10,445
    Location:
    Drury Lane, PA
    I bet theres lead poisoning to follow if he gets to the guineas....
     
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,551
    Likes Received:
    141,596
    Location:
    US
    papadave, I was certain you'd have a link to a certain JH tune embedded in this thread......
    You must be tired from all the stackin you've been doing.
    :whistle:
    :thumbs:
     
  4. DaveGunter

    DaveGunter

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    3,894
    Likes Received:
    22,936
    Location:
    Far Away Ranch, Meadowbrook Forest
    Release the hounds:)
     
  5. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    You must be talkin' 'bout this..............
     
    Stinny, Gark, rottiman and 1 other person like this.
  6. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,551
    Likes Received:
    141,596
    Location:
    US
    You never disappoint, Dave!
     
  7. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Lead injection might be available upon request. :D
     
  8. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    That's what ___ said............:rofl: :lol:
     
  9. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,679
    Likes Received:
    144,782
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina