In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Hats!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Grizzly Adam, May 20, 2016.

  1. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    And we now have a selection of hats/caps in the swag shoppe!

    camo-low-profile-structured-cap.gif
    low-profile-structured-cap-animated.gif
     
  2. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,550
    Likes Received:
    141,579
    Location:
    US
  3. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Thanks Eric, I know people have been wanting these. And I was a stickler to get some nice camo caps, even if they cost a bit more.
     
  4. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,550
    Likes Received:
    141,579
    Location:
    US
    Thank you, sir! You always go for the gusto, and it is very much appreciated.:handshake:
     
  5. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    fhc hat.jpg
    Got my hats today. Nice fit, good quality. Just what I wanted. Also got my new t-shirt. thanks
    This cap is not heavy. the cloth is fairly smooth, like chino pants
     
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  6. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    What color is that supposed to be?
     
  7. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    I bought two, the one shown is gray like gunboat, I also have the green one. , and the green is the forest green like LLBean uses. I had it under a light that makes it look brown. I should have know better because I know the towel I put it on is a light green, but it also looks brown.
     
    Eric VW and HDRock like this.
  8. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    I ask because I see no brown ones available
     
    Eric VW likes this.
  9. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    you are right, it was bad lighting. I edited my reply as soon as I figured that out. I'll try a daylight shot of them tomorrow.
     
    Eric VW likes this.
  10. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    So what colors did you order:) oh I see your edit:whistle:
     
    Eric VW likes this.
  11. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,239
    Likes Received:
    97,553
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    Cant wait to see the black hats with the new flame embroidery. I hear they are awesome. I would love to have one...

    x2
     
    Eric VW, Chvymn99 and HDRock like this.
  12. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Took a picture of the green hat today, this one was taken in the sun.
    hat (2).png