In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

New Swag Shoppe!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Grizzly Adam, May 8, 2016.

  1. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Ah, my dumb move here. Call it a senior moment? I looked at it again and see the price on the size menu. All is okay there.


    Not fixed yet and no, the CTrl-minus does nothing except make the picture smaller; still the same flaw.
     
    Eric VW and wildwest like this.
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Did it get better at all? What size font do you have it set on your browser, it looks huge.
     
    Eric VW and wildwest like this.
  3. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Arial, 30. Otherwise too small for my one bad eye.

    Screen shot-1.jpg Screen shot-2.jpg
     
    Eric VW and wildwest like this.
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    That's the problem. I think I just made a work around, let me know.
     
    Eric VW and wildwest like this.
  5. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Didn't work. I'll send you a PM.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  6. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I got your browser settings emulated now, I will let you know when it looks like its fixed over here.
     
  7. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Did you restart you're computer, Dennis?
     
    wildwest likes this.
  8. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

  9. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Adam, you are a genius! Thank you, it works now.
     
  10. cwn877

    cwn877

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,174
    Likes Received:
    4,542
    Location:
    Central Pa
    Is there any way to get the status of an order and tracking numbers? I ordered some shirts a week ago and curious as to when they will be here.
     
  11. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    What kind did you order? Got wood or the new outline logo shirts?
     
  12. cwn877

    cwn877

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,174
    Likes Received:
    4,542
    Location:
    Central Pa
    The new outline logo.
     
  13. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I will check with the printer and see of he has a tracking number. Please PM me the name you used to place the order.
     
  14. cwn877

    cwn877

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,174
    Likes Received:
    4,542
    Location:
    Central Pa
    Ok thanks griz