In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Stacks in the Spring

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by tfdchief, May 8, 2016.

  1. tfdchief

    tfdchief

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2014
    Messages:
    1,233
    Likes Received:
    7,637
    Location:
    Tuscola, IL
    image.jpeg All spruced up this spring. Just need to do some splitting and stacking and I will be good for next winter.
     
  2. tfdchief

    tfdchief

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2014
    Messages:
    1,233
    Likes Received:
    7,637
    Location:
    Tuscola, IL
    Splitting and stacking. image.jpeg
     
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Ash in the last post?
     
    tfdchief, wildwest and Horkn like this.
  4. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,181
    Likes Received:
    166,509
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Yes to ash, but I think I spy some shag on there too.
     
    tfdchief and wildwest like this.
  5. tfdchief

    tfdchief

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2014
    Messages:
    1,233
    Likes Received:
    7,637
    Location:
    Tuscola, IL
    You got it Horkn, Ash and Shagbark Hicory.
     
    Horkn likes this.