This 20 inch sugar maple got wind downed at deer camp. Looks like the 066, mill, and all the chains I bought from shawn curry will finally eat some wood soon Pics seem to not be uploading...maybe when I get home Shawn Curry expect some pm's; )
You must have got the storms they said we were gonna get here? Sorry about the tree, but Love me some maple. I hope my chains do a good job for you!
I think it's great that Shawn Curry hooked you up with some chains...and that real feel tutorial at Dennis and Judy's was awesome And very well photo-documented
good lookin pooch! Edit: You can tell a well loved dog by the fact that they have tags. Good for you. My siberian husky tundra (avatar) always has her tags along with my cell phone number when she escapes. Ive had a few people tell me they made extra effort to get ahold of us because obviously our dog was well loved.