In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Ratings and Reviews are confusing now

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by Shawn Curry, Apr 30, 2016.

  1. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2014
    Messages:
    3,755
    Likes Received:
    22,702
    Location:
    Western NY
    There's too many sub-categories now - is this really necessary? I could see if there were a lot of them to sort through. I was going to write a review but I forgot what it was while trying to figure out the new format.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    The format hasnt changed since the day it was put in.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  3. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,664
    Likes Received:
    144,661
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    JIMBETHYNAME and Shawn Curry like this.
  4. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2014
    Messages:
    3,755
    Likes Received:
    22,702
    Location:
    Western NY
    Well at least on my phone, I don't get to a list of reviews until I'm 2 subcategories deep. I thought it was a flat list before. Perhaps one level deep might be enough?

    I honestly forgot, it was an "other" category, but not chainsaw related.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  5. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I will take a look at it and see if it can be scaled back in a few places that its not actually being using.
     
    Shawn Curry and wildwest like this.
  6. Jeffrey Svoboda

    Jeffrey Svoboda

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    2,850
    Likes Received:
    16,786
    Location:
    Michigan
    I'm having trouble finding reviews on my phone. Where are they located?
     
    wildwest and Shawn Curry like this.
  7. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,664
    Likes Received:
    144,661
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Same forum as this one, the middle subforum with a green clipboard if that helps.
     
  8. Jeffrey Svoboda

    Jeffrey Svoboda

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    2,850
    Likes Received:
    16,786
    Location:
    Michigan
    Ok. I was looking for it in the upper bar on the page. That way you can see and get to it from any page.
     
    wildwest likes this.