Calling for 5" to 10" or 6" to 12" depending on what TV station you watch…… 0600 schools already closing and haven't seen a snow flake yet! It's gonna be a looooooooooong day for me, I have to supervise the snow removal teams at my place of employment. I'll be having such "fun" ….. Now it's hurry up and wait
You lucky bugger......this one looks as though it may give us an inch or so, another MISS. ..... I'm hoping it tracks further north than they are saying.......
We've gotten 4" from this one so far here at my office in Johnstown and there is the possibility of two more inches tonight. I just spent another $70 on safety salt for the sidewalks and rock salt for the parking lot. Ugh.
We left work 2 hrs early to get some rest. Heading back in at 9pm and i expect to be there for a lonnng time. Gonna put a few extra scoops in my coffee tonight
We have a whopping 2" on the ground........but It's just BARELY enough for me to consider taking my old Chaparral SSX 340 up to the woods to start getting wood for the maple syrup evaporator. ......may start doing that tomorrow evening!
Wish I was. Hard to believe but it's in the 30s° in Fairbanks My snow will be gone by Saturday ,which is forecast to be 47° Click weather in my signature
10" total, single digit highs, negatives at night with wind. A few clippers due to hit us in the next week.
Well, I just got home….. Agree with smokin…. it got to 6* last night and we had 30+mph wind. Most of the snow we got on the base was all wind driven drifts , none sat on the roads so life was good! Problem was when I got home, house was 60*, Grandma had gave up the ghost some time during the day, don't think the wife put enough in when she went to work. I'll have it back up to 80* here in an hour or so
yea we had a coupe drifts close to 4ft at work (farms on both sides) I swear i blew through the same drift 20 times.
Had a 2nd blizzard and got another 18" of snow here! Have had more than enough here! Once again the dry fluffy snow which is rare for this area.. Very cold as well.. Ray
Ray, you guys go hit pretty good on this one. They were predicting 8"- 15" yesterday afternoon for this area. We got only 1/2". Cold wind today though.