Go to :32 for a big chunk collapsing while the drone was there. There are people still living in the unit to the right...
Don't worry, when the forecasted "BIG EARTHQUAKE" hits, Colorado will be featuring "Ocean Front" property.......................
Hey, they wanted an Oceanfront view right? I don't see a problem. You pay a premium for that - they'd be lucky if I didn't raise the rent!
I don't think the life jacket is likely to survive that fall. A wing suit might be better for those late-night surprise cliff dives....
See the fishing pier at 1:38? I lived right by that in '86. My backyard butted up to the highway you can see in the background in much of the video. Noisiest place I ever lived, with the traffic.
I was looking at buying 30 acres of property about 20 years ago. Was a screaming deal and I even had the cash at the time to buy it.About 10 acres were in a flood plain and 20acres with house and barn were high and dry and I mean 50-60' above the historical high water level. Called my insurance agent to see if I could insure the property and it was a NO GO. Not even the high ground. I prolly should have bought it and had the low ground subdivided. That said I don't know how developers can build close to erosion zones like that. They must pay off zoning and do a quick build and dump.
If you build it.....they will come. I found it interesting to see people walking on the sidewalk 50' from the cliff, and even a truck went by on the road. Ma nature doesn't care if you live on an eroding piece of her land. If she wants it back, it's hers.
News report I heard said that the apartments in the video were rent-subsidized units...........................