Come to think of it, the popple tree that Backwoods Savage posted kinda has the one armed dragon look going on......
Now you see it! TROGDOR!!! Just a few consummate v's, wing a lings, and a big beefy arm and you're there!
I have a bunch that look like that. I also have a couple of arched trees. I will have to get some pics.
I find this one amusing. It's near the road so I see it when I'm walking the dog. This popple is about ready to popple you!
That can't be a picture from today is it Shawn? You can't have green leaves already in NY. Everything around here is still plenty brown with no leaves for a while yet.
No, I think it was taken last summer sometime. I almost made a thread like this back then, but I didn't get around to it. No leaves yet - in fact I seemed to get them a week or two later than anywhere else the past couple years.