In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

its all half price today

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by unclefess, Mar 28, 2016.

  1. unclefess

    unclefess Guest

    i have no willpower ,i only wanted the peanut butter eggs IMG_4804.JPG
     
    basod, jtakeman, schlot and 14 others like this.
  2. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Yeah,yeah..............sure you did................:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
     
  3. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    You can't just pass up half price!!! Its half price !

    What's this doing in the cart?!?
    It's half price...and we were out of male M&M's...
    :rofl: :lol:
     
  4. bocefus78

    bocefus78

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    3,694
    Likes Received:
    19,840
    Location:
    Indiana
    I feel your pain! I live next door to our local little Debbie distributor. The day after any holiday I get bombarded with cases of Easter cakes, xmas cakes, etc. I'm not talking a 6 pack box, I mean cases of 6 pack boxes.

    My pants hardly fit the way it is :)
     
    basod, wildwest, TurboDiesel and 5 others like this.
  5. unclefess

    unclefess Guest

    nutty bars :hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair: a favorite for sure
     
  6. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    If I had a neighbor that gave me Tastykakes, I'd be in trouble for sure :yes:

     
  7. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,107
    Likes Received:
    163,149
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Those dang peanut butter eggs are sitting here on the end table taunting me...I think I may hafta go over there and show 'em what happens when they do that...:whistle:
    Oh, and if I go into the store, and they have half price chocolate candy...:makeitrain"(it could get ugly)
     
  8. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,644
    Likes Received:
    144,583
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    I was accustomed to buying candy and stocking up after holidays. When I tried shopping here and asked where the clearance baskets were, the two grocery stores said the sold out. Huh!?? Oh well.
     
    Backwoods Savage and unclefess like this.
  9. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,644
    Likes Received:
    144,583
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Not sure about all your tastes, WWW loves frozen snickers/kit kats/any kind of chocolate straight from the freezer.
     
    Horkn, basod, Stinny and 1 other person like this.
  10. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,438
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin

    Mmm, put them in the freezer. Sooo freaking delicious.

    Reese's, that's one of my favorites too.
     
  11. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    That is very dangerous. Very very dangerous. I don't know how you survive.
    I got into some jellybeans. I felt guilty with every bite. The guilt stopped when I found the bottom of the bag. Ive worked so hard to loose this 17 lbs this past couple months. Then to do that. Ugh.
     
  12. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,278
    Likes Received:
    58,473
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    You showed plenty of Willpower, I assume you left some at the store for others! Enjoy the treats!!
     
    unclefess, savemoney, Horkn and 3 others like this.
  13. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    Resistance is futile
     
    eatonpcat, Horkn and wildwest like this.
  14. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    Resistance is futile
     
    Horkn and wildwest like this.
  15. Canadian border VT

    Canadian border VT

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2015
    Messages:
    19,632
    Likes Received:
    130,546
    Location:
    Vermont
    Yeah my waist line increased when nephew started working at Ben & Jerry ice cream up road... mm mm ice cream..:drool:
     
    unclefess, eatonpcat, Horkn and 5 others like this.
  16. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,153
    Location:
    Central MI
    But, why can you not buy licorice jelly beans any more? I used to stock up with them every Easter. Now they sell black ones but not the same thing.
     
  17. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,644
    Likes Received:
    144,583
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :popcorn:
     
  18. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,644
    Likes Received:
    144,583
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Do you remember sodamints for upset stomachs? I really miss those.
     
  19. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,153
    Location:
    Central MI
    Can't say as that rings a bell. Doesn't sound all bad though.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  20. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,644
    Likes Received:
    144,583
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    My grandparents (guessing a bit older than your parents) always had them on hand when I spent parts of summers with them on the farm. They worked great!! Baking soda neutralized and mint calmed. I looked for them on the internet, only found them in India.