100% chance of rain turning into snow early Sunday, would that be a Nor-Easter. Happy Easter everyone.
I see we are supposed to be in for a few days of more cold next week. Polar vortex thing they call it. Boo....
Next Saturday & Sunday for us, this is Sundays forecast. Day N E S W WNW 20 mph Gusts: 56 mph Considerable cloudiness, windy and colder with a couple of snow showers possible Max UV Index: 3 (Moderate) Thunderstorms: 2% Precipitation: 0 in Rain: 0 in Snow: 0 in Ice: 0 in Hours of Precipitation: 0 hrs Hours of Rain: 0 hrs Respiratory Forecast > Lo 8°RealFeel® -7°Precipitation 25% Night N E S W NW 12 mph Gusts: 34 mph Mostly cloudy and cold Max UV Index: N/A Thunderstorms: 0% Precipitation: 0 in Rain: 0 in Snow: 0 in Ice: 0 in Hours of Precipitation: 0 hrs Hours of Rain: 0 hrs
I'm OFFICIALLY tired of winter now. Time for spring. We got cheated this winter, just basically semi-cold and dreary........blah.....
Snowed last night, I spent all day outside cleaning the pool, enjoying a fire and now all the snow is gone @ 60 ish degrees today. We could of had an egg hunt in the snow and 5 hours later in the grass.
I don't want to sell you short or burst your bubble, but a nor'easter is over 35 mph winds with two to three feet of blowing snow. Remember anything under a foot is just flurries!