If I recall you planted those because you dont have any oak on your property. That right? be great to have some nice oak in a number of years
Yes, you're correct. I'm hoping they take, I planted them so the deer would have more food, I think it takes over 15 years for it to produce acorns.
I hope they grow fast, this picture was taken from one of the Oak trees looking southeast, more downed firewood, this is your fault.
Yep, I see firewood. We (meaning, I) planted a few Oak trees back in '07 and all but one or two took hold. Funny thing is, there are now other Oaks near and doing better than the ones I planted. Nature has it's own plan, I guess. I'll never be able to use any of these before I die, but maybe the grandkids or greatgrandkids will.
Thanks for asking, it's doing much better now. Hadn't been to the chiropractor for about three months and he was on vacation for two weeks at which point it was getting worse by the day. Anyhow when he got back and I got in there my one leg was shorter by 1/2 and inch causing all the muscle spasms on my right side. He got it adjusted and it was better that day and feeling close to 100% by e next visit 3 days later. The right hip, knee, and back have never been right since I had my motorcycle accident but its one of those things you just have to live with.