In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Android phone, all camera pictures gone??

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by HDRock, Mar 9, 2016.

  1. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,283
    Likes Received:
    66,652
    Location:
    IN
    Beat on it?
     
  2. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    :yes: :heidi::axe::D
     
    concretegrazer and wildwest like this.
  3. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Oak ID pic from today









    :binoculars::smoke:
     
    concretegrazer and wildwest like this.
  4. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,178
    Likes Received:
    166,470
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Did you save them to the cloud? Google back up..
     
    wildwest likes this.
  5. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Nope , I might do that but , from now on I'll save what I want to the NAS every time I take some
     
    wildwest likes this.
  6. concretegrazer

    concretegrazer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,429
    Likes Received:
    12,455
    Location:
    Southwest MO
    White oak?
     
    milleo and HDRock like this.