In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available Kubota L35 Tractor Loader Backhoe - Work Horse!

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by Gasifier, Jan 19, 2016.

  1. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Possibly sold. Agreed on price. Now we will see if he can come through with the money. Seemed like a good man talking to him on the phone.
     
  2. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    No money produced yet by potential buyer.

    I have my eye on something else though.:drool:

    To any of you who are possibly interested or know someone who is.

    If the $23,900 price is met for existing package. I have a 60" Brush Bull brush mower for the three point hitch. It has two seasons of trail and field mowing on it. Grass and very small brush. For a total of about 25 hours on the mower. Has slip clutch and shear bolt. These mowers sell for $2400+.

    I will sell the mower for $900 to buyer if $23,900 price is met for existing package.
     
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    Canadian border VT likes this.
  3. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Another offer on e-bay. Declined. But the best one yet. Getting closer. Maybe.:rofl: :lol:
     
  4. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I wish I could afford it, I'd love to have it! :salute:
     
  5. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,279
    Likes Received:
    58,485
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Me too!
     
    thewoodlands and Gasifier like this.
  6. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    SOLD! :rootintootin:
    Wait.:rootintootin::rootintootin:

    :rofl: :lol:
     
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    Horkn, Bret Hart, eatonpcat and 4 others like this.
  7. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    I can't remember how. Can someone mark this no longer available? Well Seasoned. It's not under thread tools.
     
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  8. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,482
    Likes Received:
    113,754
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Congrats!
     
    Gasifier likes this.
  9. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Thank you sir!
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.