In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

canadian tire, north bay, ontario

Discussion in 'The Pellet Bag' started by ivanhoe, Jan 21, 2016.

  1. ivanhoe

    ivanhoe

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2013
    Messages:
    2,981
    Likes Received:
    11,869
    Location:
    Northern Ontario
    New softwood pellet at store today!
    $5.99 ea
     

    Attached Files:

  2. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    Oh boy, don't let ttdberg see those! :vulture:
     
  3. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    Probably already rented the u-haul. o_O

    :vulture:
     
  4. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    That's why he's not around posting here :rofl: :lol:
     
    subsailor, jtakeman, ttdberg and 2 others like this.
  5. ttdberg

    ttdberg Pellet Pig

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2014
    Messages:
    3,596
    Likes Received:
    16,002
    Location:
    CT
    You guys crack me up.

    ivanhoe, where did you happen to find those?
    :whistle:

    Doh - it's the title of the thread!

    Well if you don't like them, I would be willing to take them off your hands and feed them to my stove :)
     
    jtakeman and slvrblkk like this.
  6. ivanhoe

    ivanhoe

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2013
    Messages:
    2,981
    Likes Received:
    11,869
    Location:
    Northern Ontario
    I didn't buy any but would like to know if any good!
    They must of run out of Okies Platinum, I wonder by who:whistle:
     
    slvrblkk and ttdberg like this.
  7. ttdberg

    ttdberg Pellet Pig

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2014
    Messages:
    3,596
    Likes Received:
    16,002
    Location:
    CT
    The local store carried them for a couple of seasons a few years back. I really liked them a lot and if they were locally available again I would buy them for sure.
     
    slvrblkk and ivanhoe like this.
  8. ivanhoe

    ivanhoe

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2013
    Messages:
    2,981
    Likes Received:
    11,869
    Location:
    Northern Ontario
    That's good to know. I wish I could have a coupon to throw on them as the price is still at regular.
     
    slvrblkk likes this.