In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available Kubota L35 Tractor Loader Backhoe - Work Horse!

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by Gasifier, Jan 19, 2016.

  1. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    What is your ZIP code or how many miles one way? Sometimes I can find a real good price. And I'm curious. LOL
     
  2. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    :faint:Dats a lotta miles. Looks like about 1017 miles. What did you come up with for a price?
     
    Horkn and Barcroftb like this.
  3. CoreyB

    CoreyB

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2015
    Messages:
    1,043
    Likes Received:
    3,421
    Location:
    South east iowa
    The cheapest I found was 4,500 but couldn't guarantee when just probably in the next 4 months lol
     
  4. CoreyB

    CoreyB

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2015
    Messages:
    1,043
    Likes Received:
    3,421
    Location:
    South east iowa
    I can not buy right now so I will shop local for a great deal Lol
     
    Barcroftb and Gasifier like this.
  5. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    o_O No way! Wow. I bet I could find someone who would do it for $2200.
     
  6. DaveGunter

    DaveGunter

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    3,894
    Likes Received:
    22,936
    Location:
    Far Away Ranch, Meadowbrook Forest
    What kind of shape is the seat in?! Gasifier:faint:
     
  7. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    :rofl: :lol: That is NOT what the cracks in the seat are from!:rofl: :lol:
     
    Horkn and DaveGunter like this.
  8. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    First offer on e-bay declined.

    You use to be able to see when an offer was made or it would say 2 offers pending, etc. I don't see those anymore if I am just looking at the auction without signing into my account. So apparently a potential buyer does not see that an offer has been made. Hmmm. I would think that would incline more potential buyers to make an offer. Which in turn would make e-bay more money. :confused: They have changed several things on e-bay over the years. I have not sold anything on there in a while.
     
  9. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin

    Just drive it. ;):rofl: :lol:
     
  10. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,279
    Likes Received:
    58,481
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Seems like a great price for what you're selling with only 350 on the clock! Good luck with the sale!! Don't think the wife will let me spend that much cash on something I don't need, but really want!
     
    Gasifier likes this.
  11. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    :picard:I had a guy call me about the Kubota today. He has been looking at TLBs. Said a guy called him because he was trying to sell his. And sent him the pictures. Well he has a good memory. And remembered seeing the pictures on a website I'm trying to sell mine on. So he looked it up and called me. Asked if I still had the loader and that some other guy was trying to sell him my TLB for $15,000. I said I'm sitting on it right now. :picard:The good ol internet takes people's good and bad qualities to another level.

    So I don't know if the guy copied my pictures from E-Bay. From here. Or from one other site I'm trying to sell it on.

    Well, it seemed like this guy who called me seemed like a good fella. Wanted to let me know someone was trying to sell my machine and was using my pictures. So, who knows what to believe. I told him he was trying to take his money. And he said ya. Probably right. He then said I can give you the guys number he called from. Or send you the e-mail he sent me. I said no thanks. Thanks for calling though. I've got another load of dirt coming in this dump truck. Gotta go. Have a good day, and thanks for calling.

    :confused:
     
  12. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Second offer on e-bay declined. I'm not going to give it away to you so you can then sell it and make money.:picard:
     
    Chvymn99, Horkn and Eric VW like this.
  13. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    RIDICULOUS PEOPLE!
    Gooder on you, Gasifier :yes:
     
    Horkn likes this.
  14. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Stealing people's pictures and trying to sell whatever it is happens all the time.

    What's crazy is that some people fall for it and think that the machine is up for sale at such a low price.

    This is where the " if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is" saying comes into play.

    Glws Gas. It's kind of a niche market thing, but you'll find your buyer. Now's not a great time, due to the season, but the closer to spring the market will really heat up.:yes:
     
  15. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I sold my old snowmobile back in the Fall for what I thought was a good price. The guy who bought it has had it for sale ever since for twice what he paid for it. I wish him luck.
     
    Chvymn99, eatonpcat and Gasifier like this.
  16. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Bump. Re-listed at lower price. Now $22,900 O.B.O. Here is the E-Bay link. You can just click on it if your interested in looking.

    2003 Kubota L35 Tractor Loader Backhoe 4x4 Bucket, Forks & Grapple! 360 Hours!


    The lowest offer I would accept on E-Bay will probably be $22,500. To any good standing member of FHC that is interested, I will give a $500 further discount. A machine with this low of hours and all these attachments is a very good deal at that price. IMHO

    The only thing the tractor needs is a good bath! LOL

    And there is a very slow leak at seal in right wheel hub. Four bolts and take it apart and replace. I haven't done it because it is such a slow leak I just top it off every once and a while with heavy duty gear oil.
     
  17. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,279
    Likes Received:
    58,481
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Seems like a good price to me!
     
  18. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    A guy on another forum I mod on is looking for a tractor, can I give out your L35 details?
     
    Gasifier likes this.
  19. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Sure. Copy the latest link to E-Bay and send it to him. Thanks.
     
  20. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    10-4