In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Work shop

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by swags, Jan 6, 2014.

  1. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Got my work shop mostly set up in the basement, I moved it from the barn so if I want to tinker with saws or other projects I can just run down to the basement I instead of out to the barn. And it frees up more space so my truck fits in there better. Now I need to tinker with the 460 to get that idle running a little better.
     

    Attached Files:

    Pallet Pete and papadave like this.
  2. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    Sean, if you don't get it sorted out, you just let me know and I'll email you a label to send that saw back here for a talkin' to. :eek:
     
    Pallet Pete, concretegrazer and swags like this.
  3. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Heading back home here now to play with it. I wonder if it was anything to do with elevation differences
     
  4. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    It very well could be although I'm not exactly real high up here. (under 500ft IIRC) You live on a mountain top Sean? :D
     
  5. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    not at all
     
  6. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    I love the sign Sean! Is that the jig for Dex sign?
     
  7. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Yes it is, I'll be making some more before the G2G so a more people can have them.
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  8. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Nice spot to tinker on things! Thought about doing that in my basement but never got around to it. Do you heat your basement? Right now mine is 48 degrees which is a little brisk lol. By the way that sign is awesome
     
  9. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    It is a little cool down there, but warmer then the barn