I'll get back to clearing trail, I'll start on pic 100 8390 an I think both are Basswood but I'll find out for sure tomorrow. Pic 100 8391 is to the left of 8390 on a different trail, this will be for another day. Pic 8389 is on my way to work.
Look like some fun cutting Be careful, ,Overhead cutting on down stuff looks like A good place to pinch the bar
Any day in the woods is my kind of day! Looks gorgeous hope you have a good time. I wish my back felt good enough to get out side today.
35 here, but the nasties are heading in starting tonight. 4-8 inches and by Tuesday windchills -40ยบ. Have fun out there today Zap
I came back to the area I started so I could clear the other trail that runs up the hill, pic 8412. I was able to make the run up the hill, I think two of the trees I cut today were maple, pic 8416.
That pole saw makes easier. I was looking at some of the damaged trees, I'll be cutting some nice ironwood this spring, the ice hit them hard.