Bacon, syrup from a friend, hash browns, 12 eggs and cheese. Simple and delicious!!! Into the oven it goes!
They say turkey bacon is worse than pork bacon because it's more processed. I enjoy turkey or pork bacon but just enjoy it in moderation
My wife has very high blood pressure and cholesterol as well as bad thyroid. She has to eat super healthy so we have cut out a lot of things. We buy 93 percent fat free beef and so on.... It's expensive but her cholesterol and blood pressure have gone way down since we changed our diets. It would be nice to find just one source of info that wasn't contradicted by another on food health..... It's really just lead to common sense for us. We buy the vast majority of our food at Meijer fresh food section and horrocks now. This is what we found for turkey bacon.
I don't like it lol but it's for the wife. Actually that brand tastes pretty good.... I haven't found ANY other that doesn't taste like burned rubber to be honest....
If I cook a pound of bacon. Is giving half the pound to wife and kids and eating the other half myself considered moderation?