I thought I was in Alaska today,Pretty dark all day Do you have a little extra outdoor lighting around your place there Dave ?
Probably the norm, photo sensor for the front driveway area, Light over the entry doors With snow it seems bright, but no snow, lights don't carry very far. 2 second more daylight now, Summer is getting closer No snow 8° now, got up to 12° today. Same forecast for tomorrow
Pitch black here also. Raining, so no moonlight, no snow which makes it very very black outside. Looking out my window into the back yard, I can't see anything outside. Bummer.
Jeeze! 4 hours of daylight? You have to manage your outside jobs quite well, no? Any way, you're over the hump now.
Got about 1/4" of snow Just in time for a "White Christmas" 12°, calm 10:15 & just getting some light, the white ground sure helps brighten it up to be -2° tonight
Winds died down here today they were 40 mph last night, 62 degrees yesterday supposed to cool down a little bit here