In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Free as a Bird

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Dec 17, 2015.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX


    Absolutely amazing display of radio controlled flying................
     
  2. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Now see... I'd have to have my second cup of coffee before I could do that... :whistle::D... wow... you sure do find some amazing videos... :yes:
     
    papadave and rottiman like this.
  3. Knothead

    Knothead

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2015
    Messages:
    2,125
    Likes Received:
    17,415
    Location:
    East Texas
    Great video.....I wish I could see that in person.
     
    rottiman likes this.
  4. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    Amazing! But I sure hope he isn't the pilot on the next plane trip I take! :)
     
    Stinny and papadave like this.
  5. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    :rofl: :lol:... juz be sure to tighten up your seatbelt a little... ;)
     
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
    schlot and papadave like this.
  6. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Here ya go schlot ... there miiiight be a few profanities here so turn your vol down if it could be a prob... ;)... this is perty funny.
     
    rottiman, papadave and schlot like this.