Paved path ,under the train tracks, by Vine rd & the Parks Hwy. 24 miles , 28°, windy cloudy, spitting snow Getting the layers & venting about right , I put the polar fleece with the zipper in the back to let the heat & moisture out & keep the windy font side warm. Hit a 25 mph cross wind by Wasilla Lake. It moves you !
Hey Now there's an idea. I did see a motor bike conversion kit with a track on the back & ski on the front
Dave, I had thought about doing that with the zipper in back but I always get cold in the high back area when on a regular road bike so never did it. For sure I wore an wind breaker....
2 thin under layers & a polar fleece & thin wind breaker, was over heating a tad on the hills. I take an extra layer just in case but seem to overdress for riding, stop & take a layer off sometimes. if had problems the extra layer might be needed. 31° now, 20 mph winds, Was 34 last night, & windy, snow almost all gone Forecast is for single digit temps for Christmas.