In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Stop Sign Reaction Time......................

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Dec 14, 2015.

  1. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    Lemme pop a couple Mountain Dews and see how it goes. :hair:
     
  2. ironpony

    ironpony

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,748
    Likes Received:
    20,826
    Location:
    Mid Ohio
    slowest was first time 34 year old, fastest was 241 millisecond, most were 20 years old. not to bad for a guy retirement age
     
  3. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Not so well for me. Started at 88. I was looking for a traditional stop sign. That hand is foreign to my brain. I tried two more times and got 47 and 46. I only drive a few hundred miles a year. Only 3 miles to in town. Wife likes to drive when we go most places.
     
  4. Beetle-Kill

    Beetle-Kill

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Messages:
    4,102
    Likes Received:
    19,559
    Location:
    Near the Divide, Colorado
    Mine kept saying- Very, Very Old Person. I tried it like 9 or 4 times. It must be broken.
     
  5. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    I started out with 78, then I went down to 34 and bounced back into the 40's. Maybe because I cracked another beer.:cheers::pete::popcorn:
     
    rottiman and wildwest like this.
  6. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    You know better than to drive a tractor to a drag race .... :dex:

    image.png
     
  7. concretegrazer

    concretegrazer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,429
    Likes Received:
    12,455
    Location:
    Southwest MO
    :rofl: :lol:
     
  8. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,675
    Likes Received:
    144,752
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Me three:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  9. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,749
    Likes Received:
    224,634
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    And now you know why she likes to do the driving!
     
    savemoney and rottiman like this.
  10. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,163
    Likes Received:
    163,584
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    concretegrazer and rottiman like this.