In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

I'm a Seenager........................

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Dec 13, 2015.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    I am a Seenager. (Senior teenager)


    I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later.

    I don’t have to go to school or work.

    I get an allowance every month.

    I have my own pad.

    I don’t have a curfew.

    I have a driver’s license and my own car.

    I have ID that gets me into bars and the whisky store.

    The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant.

    And I don’t have acne.

    Life is great.


    Also, you willfeel much more intelligent after reading this.


    Brains of older people are slow because they know so much. People do not decline mentally with age, it just takes them longer to recall facts because they have more information in their brains, scientists believe.


    Much like a computer struggles as the hard drive gets full, so too, do humans take longer to access information when their brains are full.


    Researchers say this slowing down process is not the same as cognitive decline. The human brain works slower in old age, said Dr. Michael Ramscar, but only because we have stored more information over time. The brains of older people do not get weak. On the contrary, they simply know more.


    Also, older people often go to another room to get something and when they get there, they stand there wondering what they came for. It is NOT a memory problem, it is nature's way of making older people do more exercise.


    SO THERE!!

    I have more friends I should send this to, but right now I can't remember their names. So, please forward this to your friends; they may be my friends, too.
     
  2. Knothead

    Knothead

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2015
    Messages:
    2,126
    Likes Received:
    17,417
    Location:
    East Texas
    The older I get the more I realized my Mom and Dad were 100% correct and I was 100% wrong on all issues when I was a teenager :hair:.
     
  3. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    And peeing twice a night keeps burglars out of the house. :rofl: :lol:
     
  4. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Only twice?!!!
     
    unclefess, Jack Straw and rottiman like this.