After several years burning in my home (3rd season here in my home and 1 season in previous owners) I decided today to touch it up with some paint Only doing the inside/front of the firebox. The exterior of the furnace still looks good after its wiped down. More pics to come as progress is made. This started as a cleaning adventure. I had not emptied the ash pan in some time and with the lows dipping way below zero. I wanted it to run at its best. But now, It's been down for several hours and I might as well get the Leaf blower out Clean and fresh looking here shortly.
Pic of ash pan and the little cakes it makes with Presto-Logs. With Somersets I don't hardly get an ash cake. But these PL leave about a 1/4"-3/8" cake after 10 hrs (pot auto cleans every 10 hrs).
Every time I look at pics of your furnace I see more things that are different between my "generation 1 2007" unit and yours. Ash pan is different (you've got a nicer latch system). The door is completely different, as is the door latch. You don't need the goofy cleanout rod tool to pull the cleanout rod. The air wash system appears to work better on yours. The glass on mine gets boogered up except for the bottom 1/3. The pellet chute on mine is rectangular, not round. Not to mention the control panel, auto ignition and burn pot. Looks good.
Vent is all that's left. Just gave the exterior a coat of furniture polish (makes it shine and smell good ) As for tthe kitty box? It does look similar. Little clumpy! But that's why I love this stove. Self cleaning. Other than filling it, this is the first time I have touched it.
Looks good dex, Almost new again. Well all except the glass. Seems you missed that? Next time crop out the clutter, Dees boys never cut ya any slack!!
I might cut Dex some slack there. The glass on mine is pretty etched. It's hard to get that clean, shiny look out of it. That has to be it. There isn't a pellet out of place in the hopper pic.
Glass is clean. It was etched like that when I got it. 1 season and he ruined the glass. I keep saying Iam gonna replace it, but it seems to bother me less and less every year. And the pic tells you why I love even heat! Love it! I love my En erroneous and It can more than heat this house (easily) but it's Hot in the center and fades out when going on either side of house (has to be 78° in stove room to be 73° in kitchen or bedrooms) It has definitely spoiled me. Runs forever without needing anything but fuel. Large hopper holds 3 bags of pellets. Love it more and more each year!