Warning : ) Rant Ok...I gotta know...Just what kind of material do clothing manufacturers make these tags out of? Is it glass shards?... Metal shavings?.... Cactus plants?!?... What? Why do my Carhartt shirts need a tag on the inside just above the waist line ? Why do my Dickies pants need a label sewn into the waist band that needs to stick out the top of my belt line? I know who made them!!! They have the name right there on the pocket !!! prominently displayed !!! ... do they need a tag on the inside made of fiberglass insulation too?!? And now with washing directions in 23 languages?!? Rant off/ back to you regularly scheduled show...
Washing instructions: Throw in washing machine.....add detergent, start machine, wait until done. We just got a new washing machine and the first thing my wife did was rip out any instructions from the book that weren't in English. No wonder I married her.
You know, now when you buy things, the user's manual is found on line instead of being packed in with the item. So when I go on line to download it. I write down the page number where they are written in English. Then I print up a copy. I did one yesterday that went from 60 pages reduced to 20. What I don't understand is why stores don't face their boxes to display in English. I hate having to pull a box out and turn it around to get the English version. Just another reason to shop on line.
i agree 100%...have the exact same issue with shirts and pants. the tag does not rub my neck anymore........cuts my side instead and the other tag is always peeking over my belt.
And the last time I bought t-shirt, it was not enough to have the tag at the back of the neck. There is now also a long slim tag between the neck and shoulder. Those got cut out very fast!
This tag thing is exactly why i switched to Jockey brand undershorts... All cotton including the waisteband and ........(drum roll) NOT A TAG TO BE FOUND!!!!
Backwoods Savage was telling me about these, no tags and it's easy to get off in the woods if ya gotta take a quick one!
Terry Bradshaw's Nekid Room Rated R if you have lil ones with you.... OMG this still cracks me up!! (pun intended)
We buy tagless clothes when possible, and cut/rip out tags that irritate us. And like papadave , wash and dry with the rest of the laundry, we all know without the directions anyway...
Here I am on the weird side of FHC again..... The tags are getting a bit long. Have to tuck them into my socks sometimes.