Welcome Joe to FHC! Glad you joined us here it's very laid back and friendly. You look like you'll fit right in.
Welcome Joe. Welcome dogs in avatar. Glad you are here. Cool place to hang. Good bunch of guys. Important rule. No politics. Everything wood, working, gear, cooking, burning, overhauling, dragging, running, cutting, stacking, remodeling, etc. etc. No politics. What kind of wood ya burn? What do ya burn in? What kind of temps you having where you are at?
HD. Your thread has been hijacked by all of us welcoming other new people in. Ha Ha! Maybe we should tell the newest members about that other thread. I can't remember the name of it. ? Introduce yourself here? Or something?
Hey Rook. The two smiley faces in this that are drinking together are probably from the Pellethead threads. LOL Possibly Will711 and Imacman, or some other combination of those guys. Don't try to take their pellets, or their beer.
Love those commercials.. the beer not so much! His 2 cents is worth $37.00 and change lol.. Mosquitoes refuse to bite him out of respect lmao.. Whoever created this guy is an advertizing genius!
I won't bore the rest of the guys with it. But search youtube and watch some of the commercials and the compilations of things they say about "this guy". Funnier than hell.
Nice to see you here. Hope you enjoy the forums. Lots of very talented and intelligent people here, that are always willing to help. Welcome to the Forums Ross.
We Pellet people love Beer... Don't touch our pellets or beer (or our woodpiles, yes some of us do both )
Yes. Some of us do. LOFL I know you and I do. I'm sure there are more. Wait a minute. This is starting to not sound good. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Pfffft! Somebody like that is never going to fit in around here.............. (Just kidding of course.) Welcome to the nut house!
I can fix it, maybe if the welcome posts are kicked over to the Intro thread? Or do we not really care where they are?
Who cares where they go MM. Welcome Joe & Ross. What sort of mechanic? That's my trade as well. As far as the 99 F150, it needs plugs, coil packs, & injectors. OK maybe not, what's the problem? A C
LOL. Nope, don't care. I just thought maybe we would point them to the introduce yourself here thread.