In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Stuffed French Toast

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by Well Seasoned, Nov 8, 2015.

  1. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    While I was blowing leaves, Dawn made some stuffed french toast. I'll top it with this past winter's maple syrup.


    20151108_093024.jpg
     
    milleo, Norky, eatonpcat and 10 others like this.
  2. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,550
    Likes Received:
    141,583
    Location:
    US
    :drool:
    Yer gonna have to RAKE the leaves after that tasty meal- using a power tool won't work that through your system the same way:rofl: :lol:
     
  3. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    What's it stuffed with? It looks really good!
     
    unclefess, Well Seasoned and Chvymn99 like this.
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Did that for supper Friday night, great minds think alike.
     
    Well Seasoned and Chvymn99 like this.
  5. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,498
    Likes Received:
    113,869
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Zang...:drool:... that look awesome... I bought bread yesterday for French Toast this week...
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  6. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    She used a gourmet cinnamon bun mix that required some cream cheese and sour cream. It was delicious, and I went lite on the maple syrup.