In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Any truth to this?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by thewoodlands, Dec 26, 2013.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    I found these on a snowmobile site.
     

    Attached Files:

    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
    343amc and concretegrazer like this.
  2. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    LOFL. That is good. I can attest to the "Oh chit part." LOFL
     
  3. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    I done the hold my beer watch this a few times when I was younger. :emb: Yes big Gus is real its in Ishpeming MI.
    http://www.roadsideamerica.com/video/19763.
     
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
    343amc and Gasifier like this.
  4. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  5. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
  6. smoke show

    smoke show

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,983
    Likes Received:
    13,948
    Location:
    Pittsfield, Wi
    Pete are you in the UP?
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  7. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    No I am closer to the middle of the hand.
     
    smoke show likes this.
  8. smoke show

    smoke show

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,983
    Likes Received:
    13,948
    Location:
    Pittsfield, Wi
    wannabe yooper? :D
     
  9. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Not even close! We get enough snow and cold for this Michigander the yappers can keep the frozen tundra!:D
     
    smoke show likes this.
  10. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    no complaints from the northeast here :)
     
  11. 343amc

    343amc

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,749
    Likes Received:
    5,770
    Location:
    Northeast Lower Michigan
    Umm, no comment as to whether I have ever said those words.

    Michigan has all sorts of neat things. There is a 500 pound man killing clam at Sea Shell City a bit south of the Mackinac Bridge. We also have the Mystery Spot west of St. Ignace where laws of nature and physics are thrown to the wayside.

    I've driven past both countless times. Never stopped at either one though. :)
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.