In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

As I Age...............................

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Oct 8, 2015.

  1. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    :picard:
     
    HDRock, Well Seasoned and Stinny like this.
  2. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    :rofl: :lol:
     
    Eric VW and Well Seasoned like this.
  3. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    :rofl: :lol: I don't car who you are. THAT is friggin funny right there!:rofl: :lol:
     
    HDRock, boettg33, Jack Straw and 2 others like this.
  4. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,950
    Likes Received:
    52,503
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Heavens no you didn't offend me......humor is good medicine so the saying goes. Sorry I've been a little busy the last 36 hours
     
    Backwoods Savage and Eric VW like this.
  5. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Whew!!! Certainly wasn't my intention! And I agree about humor/ laughter being gooder medicine.
    Wait a minute.....
    What you been up to mister:rofl: :lol::thumbs::whistle::zip::yes::wacky:
     
  6. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    I see what you did there:whistle:
     
    Eric VW likes this.
  7. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    He's a DOM, ain't he HDRock?:rofl: :lol::whistle:
     
  8. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    You got me there, DOM?
     
    Eric VW likes this.
  9. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Dirty Old Man.... Which I'm sure Locust Post is not, but he "played" us into "busy for the last 36 hours" line pretty gooder :rofl: :lol::yes:
     
    Backwoods Savage and HDRock like this.