A member on the forum has given me an Englander NC-13. The stove is currently sitting in Vermont and I need to get it to New Jersey so my friend can then bring it down to me. I was thinking maybe a relay of the stove or something. Any ideas?
Bump. I'll throw it out that I am near a few interstates at the MA and NH border and I could be a holding point or run a short leg in a relay if it helps.
I might be in NH picking up my ideal steel hybrid in about a month. I live on the Jersey shore so that's possibly a large part of the journey. I can't say 100% if I'm shipping it or picking it up yet. Depends if I can get the days off work. Edit to add that I was going to stuff the Ideal Steel in the back of my xterra but if I am part of this that I have a small trailer so transporting both won't be a problem.
My friend lives in Wayne, New Jersey. He will be visiting me sometime in October. The stove is in northern Vermont so I am trying to figure a way so the the person giving me the stove will not have to drive from Vermont to New Jersey which will be a long trip, down and back up.
I've been owned by some flu or virus for a week. I had to get the stove shipped so I'm not going up to NH. I did find out that the freight cost was only 200 bucks to ship the 700 pound ideal steel so if someone could arrange a way to have her stove shipped I'll chip in money. It's amazing how much money you save when you have been in bed for 5 days. Or if the stove makes its way to nj I've got room to store it if need be.
FBS!! I just had my flu shot. Hubby and kid in 2 weeks. Yep, stay in bed friend. On the other hand we both had the flu (wow it was a doosey) last thanksgiving week after flu shots in Oct.........