Is this: http://www.landsofamerica.com/michigan/land-for-sale/1776-acres-in-Lake-County-Michigan/id/2574648
If the Lord blessed with enough to get something like that, I'd hold a yearly FHC 3 day GTG and everyone would be welcomed.
actually, this is more my speed and closer to family: Property For Sale 8009 Mester Real Estate Chelsea, MI, 48118 - WSJ.com Video tour: So nice.
I really liked the first one - loved the log cabin look in the second one but didn't like the overdone details - like what was on the front of the kitchen cabinets and the antler hanging lights were a bit much. Although the stone looking sinks were kind of neat.
The third one was a lovely home but was missing details like kids and pet toys, socks under the bed, dirty towels on the floor and that kitchen was way too tidy.
Dang....I always figured for $8.1 million dollars I could buy the entire state of Michigan and probably get the Northern part of Indiana thrown in on the deal!! LOL