In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Recognize this shirt???

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Chvymn99, Sep 28, 2015.

  1. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,479
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
    I get a screen shot from my other half, this morning.... Do you recognize this shirt? Uh yea.... I'm sure those on Facebook can look it up further. But looks like there's a FHC member near me. Don't know you, maybe I do.... But hey good to see your wearing such a great shirt. :dex:
     

    Attached Files:

    wildwest, pql1, papadave and 3 others like this.
  2. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Is he competing in a mud run?
     
    wildwest and Chvymn99 like this.
  3. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,479
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
    According to the readings its the mud obstacles at the Timber Challenge...
     
    wildwest and Gasifier like this.
  4. cnice_37

    cnice_37

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,211
    Likes Received:
    14,236
    Location:
    SE Mass
    I'm not sure that's an FHC shirt. Ours have all capitals in "GOT WOOD?"
     
    MasterMech, wildwest and Chvymn99 like this.
  5. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    Wouldn't surprise me, with all of the threads about beer. :BrianK:
     
    wildwest likes this.
  6. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,479
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
    You Sir are correct... :emb: ... The Devils is in the details and you paid more attention than I...
     
    Jack Straw and wildwest like this.