We had 87 when I came in around three. We decided that the water is too low for a boat ride so it looks like another day of trail work.
I chipped up three loads of branches from this area, an hour in there this week with the splitter and the chipper and it will be part of a new trail. The chips went back on the trail I've been working on. I made it a short days work so we could make a run to Tupper Lake N.Y. for some grub!
I cleared a couple of spots on the trails, dead junk that stayed in the woods. Pic 9223 is the trail work I did with the chips and the pine needles, it looks like it held real good.
I knocked down three stumps and took a load of dead chit to the wood dump, it's looking better but I still have a ton of downed chit.
Not really, I almost burned outside today but decided to get this area done, I should have it like I want it by next Friday if I work on it an hour or two each day this week.
Always like dropping in on your woods pics Zap. Almost like being there. Thanks for taking the camera with you...
I often wonder, what in the heck am I doing taking pictures of firewood or trail work but after seeing them on the computer you can see how much progress you're making.
I took two loads of rotten Maple to the wood dump, it was blocking our main trail in this area, I have it marked where it was in picture 9271-002.