In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

( Official ) Firewood Hoarders Club Secret Santa Gift Exchange

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Paul bunion, Nov 9, 2013.

  1. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    It's a check, for 1 million dollars!! Muhahahahaha!! (holding pinky near mouth, speaking in a Mike Meyers/ Dr. Evil tone)
     
  2. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    That might change a few things around here. :D :smoke:
     
    Pallet Pete and raybonz like this.
  3. raybonz

    raybonz Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    4,225
    Likes Received:
    9,758
    Location:
    Carver, Mass.
    Just think how many Chinese saws you could buy for a million clams MM! :D:whistle:
     
    clemsonfor likes this.
  4. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    I got two trucks that could use a little upgradin' ....... A house that needs to fit a growing family........ and yeah, maybe a few beautifully restored vintage 100cc+ saws would be ok too....
     
    Paul bunion and DexterDay like this.
  5. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    My 2 small things made it in time. So they will ship tomorrow and make it by Christmas :) WooHoo! So someone will receive something today or tomorrow, then also receive something Mon or Tues (will be doing next day or 2 day Priority).
     
  6. gbreda

    gbreda

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    7,506
    Likes Received:
    37,200
    Location:
    NH
    Mine came a few days ago :)...I havnt been online much to post it

    Cant wait to open it :D
     
  7. Paul bunion

    Paul bunion

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,396
    Likes Received:
    13,524
    Location:
    NJ
    Can't wait to see what's under the grain sack either.

    I think we can assume this will be an annual tradition for sure. I for one had a few ideas that didn't pan out but I know I'll keep my eyes casually open on eBay and at tag sales this year for something to set aside.
     
  8. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Thanks again Pual Bunion :) Very nice of you to undertake this task.

    I agree. Annual or biannual ( Christmas in July ;))
     
  9. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Mine is an envelope as well, thinking possibly a gift card for something. Would save a lot on shipping a bigger item.
     
    Pallet Pete and clemsonfor like this.
  10. gbreda

    gbreda

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    7,506
    Likes Received:
    37,200
    Location:
    NH
    Mine is a card and a small, box. Says "Geno, wait till Christmas". No idea what it can be :)
     
    Pallet Pete and DexterDay like this.
  11. BrianK

    BrianK

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,108
    Likes Received:
    11,113
    Location:
    West central PA
     
    gbreda likes this.
  12. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    NAAA it's just more earthquake saws....
     
    MasterMech and DexterDay like this.
  13. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    When I went out to get the mail my gift was on the porch!!

    Under the tree it goes!

    I think I know what it is and who it is from! ;) IMG_20131221_153627.jpg
     
    Chvymn99 and Pallet Pete like this.
  14. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Sent out my little 2 last gifts. They will arrive before Christmas. The P.O. guaranteed it.
     
    Chvymn99 and clemsonfor like this.
  15. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Ya it arrived and says FHC on it :D Man now I gotta wait to open it! Thanks somebody!
     
    mattjm1017, Chvymn99 and DexterDay like this.
  16. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Wife- open it they won't know!

    Pete- yes they will!

    Wife- How?

    Pete- Because I'm typing this as we talk......

    Pete- I'm not opening it!

    Wife- You typed that! :mad:

    Pete :rofl: :lol::whistle:
     
    MasterMech, swags, mattjm1017 and 4 others like this.
  17. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Pete. You tell her I said, "How could she even say that?!"
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  18. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    There Christmas presents! Where is the spirit opening them early!
     
    gbreda, mattjm1017 and Pallet Pete like this.
  19. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Because she thinks we are all insane anyway! :p When I said I am gonna help found a wood forum she said hu? Why? So I said because hunny its a cheap hobby as hobbies go ( lie ) and she said pfft right sure it is! :rolleyes: She tolerates my madness due to the fact that for some reason she still loves me......
     
    swags, gbreda, Chvymn99 and 1 other person like this.
  20. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Going to open mine on Xmas eve morn since I have to work the holiday.
     
    Chvymn99 and Pallet Pete like this.