Can anybody guess what I'm doing this weekend? I'll give you some multiple choices…. A) Frog gigging in Arkansas B) Ice fishing in the Yukon C) Starring on a cooking show with Rachel Ray D) Getting really muddy in a remote wilderness in the woods Oh, In New York…. somewhere. Pics to follow next week!
Not to worry; you've got enough going for you already... 1. Your name is Dave. 2. FHC member. 3. Looks like like by burning a Fisher, you're resourceful! 4. (Insert your own)
Heres some pics, I have more to load yet… This place is "really" cooool It is called Tall pines ATV park. Great home cooking, cabin rentals, "only two showers though" but it surficed… camping, stuff on you tube, we had a blast! It is in Andover, NY. The people were super and real friendly! I won't get political but lets just say you "NEVER" saw a nobama sticker on anything! And they LOVE the second amendment !
Looks like a nice place to relax and have some fun. That pine cabin looks nice. Is that an unvented propane heater in the sleeping area? Looks like they are a hard working group. Do they also run the farm?
Yes and Yes! They have beef cattle, milkers, sell Christmas trees and raw lumber. It was quite a place! I logged 40 miles on my ATV and didn't see "ONE" piece of trash, can, bottle etc. People were "REALLY" respectful of the trails and environment!
Not on my ATV, unfortunately the green 660 yamaha in the picture blew a head gasket and started smoking real bad so my friend parked it. His wife had the 350 Grizzly so they teamed up.
Dam, I just realized in pic 0554 I was on about Beer # 8 and boy did I look it! ... Yes we were done riding, just reminising about the drive and the day.