I went to a vendor luncheon today that was at Sports Authority field at Mile High. After lunch we took a tour of the facility. On the tour we were walking by one of the keg rooms that was open and being loaded with beer so I snapped a couple of pics. I don't remember how many rooms like this there were but it was a lot. I do remember the tour guide telling the group that it takes about 250 kegs of beer to charge the refrigerated beer lines to all the beer stands in stadium and when they clean the lines about 4,000 gallons of beer is dumped down the drain.
Mmmmmmm..... Beer........, Thanks for sharing. Nice pics. Did they let you "taste test" any if the taps?
fwiw I did ask if they needed someone to to taste test. They declined. The funniest part of all of this was that the Referee locker room was across the hall from the keg room.