In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

( Official ) Firewood Hoarders Club Secret Santa Gift Exchange

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Paul bunion, Nov 9, 2013.

  1. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    Well, my Secret Santa package came today with "STYLE and FASHION":thumbs: :cool: very cool packaging! Under the tree it goes till the jolly Fat guy comes. :popcorn:
     
    Chvymn99, DexterDay and raybonz like this.
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    It's the only one we saw.
     
  3. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Well, I don't know how mine got here :) But it got here.

    No address on it? No return address. Just a simple FHC and DEX written on it. I will say, it's heavy. Going under the tree :tree:

    Can't wait till Christmas :)
    20131219_170020.jpg
     
    swags, Chvymn99, WeldrDave and 2 others like this.
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Sounds like someone drove it over.
     
    DexterDay and clemsonfor like this.
  5. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    News flash here it and that show "my strange addiction"a fake or over exadurated.
     
  6. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Local guy dex ;)

    Its an earthquake!! :)
     
  7. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Don't worry your not missing much. I'm a reality TV whore as I have said. I don't watch it if that says much!
     
  8. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I am struggling through axe men to get some idea of how the big guys do it. Could use more docu, less drama.
     
    gbreda, clemsonfor and raybonz like this.
  9. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    The first 2 seasons were good then they started to get all soap opera on us. I run loggers as a forester. None act like that or have those screw up or yell like that. JM browning left cause he would not do the drama stuff.
     
    gbreda likes this.
  10. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    Anybody else get their gift? Im just curious if mine has arrived yet I sent it to a guy that likes chainsaws and burning wood if that narrows it down some:D
     
  11. raybonz

    raybonz Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    4,225
    Likes Received:
    9,758
    Location:
    Carver, Mass.
    Doubt that's anyone here!
     
    mattjm1017 likes this.
  12. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    If u drove it to a guys house yea he got it;)
     
    mattjm1017 and swags like this.
  13. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    There's the prob, season 5 is the only free with amazon prime.
     
  14. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    not a pellet expert but is that a bag of pellets?
     
    WeldrDave and raybonz like this.
  15. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Nope. More like a potato sack. That would be a big @zz bag of pellets ;)

    The more I think I about it, the more I think I know who it is. Only because the bag is a dead giveaway :)

    My Wife asked if she could look? As long as I don't know? Sure. Now I wish I didn't let her. Because she keeps telling me that I am gonna LOVE IT! She thinks I will love them both (2 things inside of sack) But I guess one is "Amazing" and someone took some time on it.

    I really love this idea. Paul you are a good man for putting this together. I hope we can make this an annual or biannual (Christmas in July anyone? ?:))
     
  16. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Wife was trying to talk me into opening mine. She can't take the pressure of waiting, love that about her. So excited for surprises. I gota really hide gifts to keep them a surprise.
     
  17. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Yeeesh. I keep forgetting to check this thread out. I received a package, yesterday, I think it was. Thanks! Under the tree it went. I don't open gifts till that morning. I have not had time to figure out who my secret Santa is. Been too busy prepping for storm coming our way and finishing Christmas shopping! I think I'm done.
     
    Chvymn99, raybonz and clemsonfor like this.
  18. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Cool Gas! Yup I keep forgetting too haven't got one yet. I'm looking forward to seeing what everybody else got? Should be a lot of fun.
     
  19. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Yea this is gonna be a busy thread Christmas!!! I can see my wife now telling me get off my phone or your always onthatthing.
     
  20. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    Mine arrived yesterday. Simple envelope.... the mystery intrigues me! :)