I didn't realize MWP still used that style of bag? In recent years, I've only seen the bag with the little cabin on the front. And the TSC bags of course...
I see the same thing at mine. I bought 5 bags a couple of weeks ago and made them open a new pallet. The 3 open pallets sitting there had been exposed to rain.
I can't get a pallet of pellets at Lowes that the fork truck driver hasn't stuck the forks into the bottom row of bags. Then I have to tell them how to load them on my trailer...If I have them put a ton in the bed of the truck they almost always bump into the tailgate! I would guess they don't get too much training!
Ha, Like to see that! Bet is clogs the fines box quicker than you can say oopsy!! Sift out the dust and fines? Maybe!!
Ask them if they have the extended forks for the lift......TSC always switched to them for me when I bought pellets. Got the load slid right over the axle with little problem.
They always use the extended forks, but in order to get 3 ton on at once they have to load the 1st ton then push it as far forward as they can get it. I bring 2 4x4's so they can push the pallet toward the front of the trailer.